Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WOYWW #443

Hello WOYWW Deskers!  It’s Wednesday, which means its “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”, a blog hop hosted by the lovely Julia at The Stamping Ground

OK Peeps.  Christmas is 26.5 days away.  And as much as I love getting gifts, I’m actually happy all the “adult” family members agreed to no gift exchange, and all kids, except for the new grand baby, are at the age where only a gift card to the video gaming store or iTunes would be appreciated.  So, theoretically, I should be able to just finish these last 4 cards, open a wonderful bottle of port we picked up on our vacation, start writing my cards, and relax for the rest of the year.  Yeah… I crack myself up!

That being said what you see are the pieces-parts of my last card design. The stamp/die set is from Ken Oliver Designs, and I used Color Burst powders to paint it.  Hard to tell, but a Tim Holtz texture fade has embossed the white panel, touched with Ancient Linen Distress ink to bring out the texture.  There is a white diecut diagonally in the middle; If I use it, it will be red…or green.  But I’m not feeling it; but the card still needs something.  Any suggestions?   

Oh; in the upper left. is my new toy ('cause two other machines just isn't enough! LOL!)…. The little, cute, Tim Holtz Sidekick arrived yesterday!!  Can’t wait to open it up and play!


So here is my desk, now hop back to Julia’s and portal off to other creative desks around the world.  And even if I don’t get to leave comments, know I do peek on almost everyone during my wait times for the printer or on hold on the phone...my few moments for a creative sanity check.  Stay Crafty my friends!

4 comments:

  1. great desk...you made me smile about your Christmas to-do list! I like the card.. what is the die cut you're using? I can't make it out. I think it needs a word or sentiment of some kind. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope we get to see the cards completed. Have a great and very creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possibly a stamped sentiment on a mini tag? Enjoy playing with your new toy! Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely gal, good to see you're happy in your crafting space! At our family get together, we do Secret Santa, so you only have to buy for one person. It works for us!!
    Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!