Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WOYWW #439

So..I’m just sitting here on my lunch hour, coloring my card fronts in my office,

when I thought “here’s a different view of my work desk” and then..duh..it’s Wednesday…so, here ya’ go.

Now that I’ve colored the first card, I’m assembly-lining the rest.  Takes less time, and I’m less likely to screw up when you are not constantly swapping markers and cleaning water brushes.  The stamp is from Stampendous…I’m fairly certain. 

So that’s me-gotta get back to coloring; now go back to Julia and the Stamping Ground to portal off to other creative desks.  Stay Crafty my friends.


(Oh, speaking of crafty…went to my first adult (no-not “Adult”, minds out of the gutter ladies!) Halloween party in forever this weekend, and my friend Julie made these awesome meatloafs!  So cool and tasty!)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, love the cards, and yes, I can imagine all the nasty incidents I'd end up with keep swapping!. Love those meatloaf, very clever. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making batch Christmas ornaments, it's the only way to get through a good number! I like the stamp very much, it makes a great card. The meatloaf is seriously WEIRD!!
    Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, THOSE MEATLOAFS!! LOL You gotta love that creativity! Kim your cards are lovely! I do the same thing with the assembly line idea....for the same reason! LOL Blessings, Felicia #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your friend is very clever, those meatloaf skulls are great! So are your cards gal, and I totally get why you're working on them the way you are, my method would be the same, for sure. It's a nice image, and I love that you qualify your very confident acknowledgement about Stampendous, made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant idea for meatloaf! love your cards too. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim. A lovely card - and a great idea to do one colour on all of them before moving on. less confusing all round!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Kim and the meatloaf look great too. Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a most efficient way of colouring Kim. Love your friend's meatloaves! Happy WOYWW Sarah #23

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahah the meatloafs are creepy hahah!
    Love the batch making of cards, I do that too.
    Ellie #35

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your lighthouse cards! My hubby loves lighthouses, so I may just steal this idea! The meatloaves are gruesome and disgusting - just perfect for Halloween! Thanks for sharing, have a great week! Lindart #36

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards, I love colouring but haven't done any for a while. Take care Zo xx 26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards, Kim, and lol at doing them over lunch at work! New type of "work"desk lol!! As for the meatloaves, I'm not into halloween at all and found these quite stomach churning - which I suppose was the general idea lol!! Not sure I could have brought myself to eat one!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!