Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WOYWW #437

Getting my horses all in a row!  Welcome to "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday", the marvelous 
 blog hop founded by our Dear Julia at The Stamping Ground.      The Hop where we open our craft room doors and give everyone a peek!

Real quick for me this week, as I'm just about to head out with our best friends to the Finger Lakes...Upstate New York's Wine Country for a well needed vacation.  So, on that note, I'll be visiting when I get home. 

I'm in the process of not just doing my own Christmas cards, but I'm also doing a Holiday Craft Show in November, and need some Christmas Cards to sell there as well; so not so shockingly, I'm in a bit of a panic.  Here are my Impression Obsession horses, ready to get glued to the card fronts, and then I'll treat their hats with some Sparkly Fluff flocking, to make the white part all fluffy...I've learned to do that step last!  That brings me to 22 cards...Zoinks!  I'll really need to get my ass in gear when we get home!!

So you've seen mine...now go stop at Julia's to portal off to far more interesting desks around the world.  Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Great card. My granddaughter would love it since she loves horses. Have a great time with your friends and good luck at the boutique. Dorlene #29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute then?!! I'm only saying that because I do the same - am off to a wedding on Saturday and decided to sew a heart charm to give to the bride and was then stressing about why I didn't start earlier. See, we're all the same! Have fun with your besties :-D
    Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to be well on the way to making their Christmas cards this week. I haven't even started, think I need to get my skates on.
    Have a great holiday
    Hugs Lisax #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great card! I couldn't cope with having to do cards to sell as well... good luck! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely card idea Kim. Hope you enjoy a fab vacation and come back ready to make cards like a demon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's 22 more than I've made... Gorgeous card & I'm sure you'll soon knock up lots more :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey x
    #20

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous card. Hope you get enough made, sounds like hard work though. Happy belated woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made 20 more than I have so far. Cute horses. love the black and white with the splash of colour for the hats. Sarah #24

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!