Wednesday, September 13, 2017

WOYWW #432

Hello WOYWW Deskers!  It’s Wednesday, which means its “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”, a blog hop hosted by the lovely Julia at The Stamping Ground

A rather short post today, as its Tuesday, but I’ll be traveling for work for the next few days, so I want this drafted up.  But just because its short, doesn’t mean its been an uneventful 2 weeks.  Should I first tease with what I ended my Sunday working on?  This is the WIP for the September Wanderlust Journal page, waiting to dry so I can finish it, which fingers crossed will be next week.  It is a combination of Dylusion’s sprays and Dina Wakely paints, with Stencil Girl stencils.  The area of interest is the fact that you can see desk top…did you? And the clear futon cushion? 


Now, for those who know and love me: Get ready. This is going to be tough to see…




 
That is three days of nothing but clearing, tossing, organizing.  After the craft show craziness, it was too much for even me to handle; I couldn’t even walk to the chair!  Now, I’m still not completely done; I have two corners of the room that still need attention: but am completely motivated to finish it.  For Christmas Card Season is upon us, and heaven knows I’ll need all the space I’ve got! LOL!

So that’s me; now go back to the Stamping Ground to portal off to other creative desks.  Stay Crafty my friends.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I though I'd come to the wrong desk for a moment! But it does look great and I bet you feel good for having a thorough sort out. Bring it on!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have done an amazing job of tidying up; I hardly recognised the place. It looks great and I bet you came across stuff you forgot you had. Love the look of the WIP. Happy OWYWW Sarah #26

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, I feel faint!! have a great trip. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Avoline's class and tried her technique then ordered some alcohol inks. i had used everything that was bright as Tim Holtz buys from years ago where renditions of drab. Clean up it looks great for a week or two then Bingo! Back again.
    Monica # 29

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim. I did have to sit steadily for a few minutes there... It looks amazingly ready for the Christmas card making fest!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! You did a fantastic job! I bet it feels really good too! Now you can fill it all up again over the next few years! Lots of room for new stuff! Your journal page looks awesome!
    Have a great week, and thanks for sharing! Lindart #31

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, congrats on tidy up! Lots of space to make the Christmas cards. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Have a lovely week, Heather #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim, I've been sorting and tidying, and yes, tossing stuff that no longer works for me. Very liberating. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Kim! so much space! I've been a bit distracted with my parents as they've needed us a bit more recently but wanted to try and get round if I could so pleased I did. Happy belated woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great having a wee tidy up and discover some space... it's looking great... well done a fabulous job... Have a happy creative week... May #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super music journal page. BJ#8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!