Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WOYWW #422



Welcome to the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday” blog hop hosted by the lovely Julia at The Stamping Ground, where we open our craft rooms up to have you peak at our desks—our work habits, whether good, the bad and the ugly, and to meet kindred souls. 

A quick post this week, as the auditors just showed up at my credit union…and we all know once I’m home I never get a chance to do this.  So, after finishing my clay tile for the Wanderlust class, which you saw the start of last week, as well as putting a canvas together with found items (leaves in this case) also for the Wanderlust class, I still had “me” time to craft, but was more than a bit overwhelmed with the mess my room was in, and too frustrated to move anything to start something new, so I somehow decided that sorting my stencils was the way to go.  Well….I got piles.  Still there….Hey Muse!  Are you happy now?

And here are the aforementioned tile and canvas.

 


















So that’s me; now go back to the Stamping Ground to portal off to other creative desks.  Stay Crafty my friends.


11 comments:

  1. I thought I recognised that clay tile as a Wanderlust class! Looks fantastic - love the metal elements in it! I had to order some clay as mine has dried out. They should come in smaller packs, cuase once you open them, they easily dry out. Have a good week! zsuzsa #20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colourful work - I love it!! Hope the auditors were ok and not like the ones in the Terry Pratchett books who seem to want to end the universe at all available opportunities!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, love them both. Really cool pieces. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #11 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. "After The Storm" takes my breath away - the colors are so perfect!
    Have a wonderful Wednes-YAY!
    Bubbles #7
    https://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/woyww-422.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those are gorgeous! only bad (shopping) habits at mine... again! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same problem with Wanderlust. My work space is in total disarray. Now trying to stay on top of 3 projects I despair. Did not try the paper clay as i worked with it years ago. The Rae Messigman lesson is almost complete. Your After the Storm is beautiful.
    Monica #28

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get it, the mess is really off putting for starting something new...and it was probably time to sort through the stencils really! Love the two wanderlust pieces, how clever you are with colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love what you did with your tile, and why not be free and easy when it comes to the mess? - I find big boxes help get things tidy lickety spit quick... dxxx 21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff going on there, loving your art work. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of business on your desk today - I love all the stencils! Your last piece, after the storm, really has that feeling! Thanks for sharing (sorry I'm late), Lindart #37

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great pieces... Love them both... Have a fun weekend ahead... May#4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!