Wednesday, May 3, 2017

WOYWW #413

Welcome to Wednesday...which translates to "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday"  the blog hop masterminded by Julia at The Stamping Ground. Where Deskers all around the world open their craft room doors to share a peek.

My desk..as of 2 hours ago...you see pieces prepped for my mini journal for this weeks Wanderlust Art Journaling class.  Not really sure where it will be going...I'm thinking Winged Things...if only to justify some of the huge butterfly and bird stamp and stencil collection. 

The two (barely visible) squares are Grungeboard, that has been gessoed, and is currently drying.  The accordion fold will be the pages.  In the background, the mess that has yet to find a place; the paper trimmer, the new iridescent Gelatos, some stamps sets that need to get put away..some scraps of paper towel and die cuts.  Yup, its a mess...but it fits in with the rest of my life currently.  Ah well.

So now go visit Julia and hop around some less-frightening desks! Have a great week everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like some FUN stuff happening on your table! I really like those Gelato colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim. Not a mess - just an area of high creativity!! Looks like lots of fun.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, you had better show us where all this goes too Lol! Happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As they say: "Creativity is messy" so you must be very creative. Sarah #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. The word Grungeboard always makes me laugh for some reason! I hope you enjoy taking part in the tutorial, let us know how you get on next week :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks like fun!! Sorry I missed you earlier in the week. Glad i tried stopping by to see whether I'd missed anybody. your gelato colors are yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!