Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WOYWW #393

These Wednesday's are just flying by!!  So I almost missed another "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday" blog hop hosted by the lovely Julia at The Stamping Ground.

Now, brace yourselves; this does not reflect the rest of my craft room;


But yes; this is a shocking view of my main desk.  It is in this current state because I finished my Christmas cards last week. And near the end of my creative chaos, I noticed that things that should only be at this desk...weren't.  So I figured it was a good time to get a good clean-up in.  So the box of white brads was found, as was the bone folder, the little pack of new X-acto blades, and my blue distress blending foam.  Still missing: my white embossing powder, and my brand new, never opened package of Dina Wakley Mica Sprays.

And here is a birthday card I made for my Mother..who we think will be 93; maybe 94.  See what happens when you keep lying about your age! LOL!  

So there is my desk...at least the main one; stay tuned as I progress around the other desks in my attempt to find those sprays!

Have a great week everyone.

7 comments:

  1. what a very tidy desk! the card for your mum is just lovely, I am sure she will adore it. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You snuck in at the midnight hour! My desk looks just like yours, too busy to craft....sigh. I've got another outside band gig tonight but we're at a pub so that's ok, lol 😃
    Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a nice card for you Mother, how funny that you aren't quite sure of her age...love that mystery! And what a grand age too, how marvellous. Your desk is indeed a sight to behold, I would be jealous, but really, it's so unachievable for me that jealousy would be ridiculous!! Good luck with finding the sprays...I bet they turn up at the most extraordinary moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I sure wish my desk looked like yours! Oh the mess...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated WOYWW. A lovely tidy desk. Good luck with finding those sprays. I chuckled at you not knowing your mum's exact age! Ali x #25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely blank desk. Mine is currently not crafting but used as wrapping station. Love the card you made for your Mum.

    Sharon K #27

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!