Wednesday, September 21, 2016

WOYWW #381

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround. 

So, for reasons I can’t even begin to explain; I’ve missed a few weeks.  Yup, just one day it was Monday...the next it was Friday; and all the rest were a blur.  But looking through my camera photos, I actually have photos for all the missing weeks.  Go figure!  (But then again, I can’t believe we only have 9 more days left of my second favorite month!)


So the desk is looking pretty good after a quick birthday card creation.  My new stencils from Simon Says that I really wanted to use, but didn’t…but will soon.  My Mica spray, and a tag for another secret project. 

And here is the card for my BFF’s Husband...who does admit to liking cats.  And I finally got to use my new Dylusion’s Cat stencil with the mica spray.  I really blasted it (what do they say: Commit to the Spray? LOL!) but if looked at head on you can read the celebrate saying.  And of course the cat/dies, etc. are from Tim Holtz. 


So that’s me; now go back to Julia’s to portal off to other creative desks.  Have a great week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Nice neat desk! Love the ATC! I have been thinking about purchasing the cat stamp set…maybe even the dogs. I hesitate cause I bought the birds and their accoutrements with dies and still have to use any of them. Lots of money to tie up in crafty goodies that you don't use. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week. VIckie #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commit to the spray....love it, didn't it work beautifully! I also totally get how you got the stencils out to use, didn't use them and now plan to. Again. We are thinking the same thoughts! Great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW. Great card. Love that stamp - and of course the stencil ! Ali x #33

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to see you back!! Hope you are well and happy 😊 I do like that car card, it's bonkers!
    Hugs, LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cubbies on your desk! That card is adorable!
    Have a great WOYWW week!
    Hugs
    Chris #27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice storage space on the desk. Love the card. Got to love those crazy cats!

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #35

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a cat lover. happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is fabulous! I love how much sparkle you got from the mica spray. But, I need to use up some of the sprays I have before I can commit to anymore. eek. There's just no room. The cat on the card is purrfect (sorry, had to) for a man. Not too girly at all. Well done!!
    Hope #40

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!