Wednesday, June 29, 2016

WOYWW #369

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the Stamping Ground.  Julia is recouping from her surgery, so Lovely LLJ is keeping us together,  so hop over there to join the fun.


So, I have to do it.  It has become official. The card table has been set up and covered now for 4 months so I can’t deny it any longer. It is now my official 3rd work desk: devoted to Journaling and Mixed Media.  My dexterity and agility are vastly improving as I negotiate around my room.  (I still can’t bring myself to show an overall picture of it…it is not for the faint of heart!)

So this is my current view. First there was a HUGE tidy-up, because I couldn’t even fit the small Dylusion’s Journal in the front corner.  The white drawer is holding my latest obsession...Gelato's!!  And because I'm me; I'm on the hunt to get every color! LOL!  There is a pile of stencils in the far back left, the box holds my incense, and the was paper I put between the ages of the journals cause I hate smudging all the edges.  Then, since I had so much fun (well, after the stress! But it made my boss cry…so success!) of making the Dragonfly Canvas, I’m making one similar for me. Waiting for the paint to dry…


Ok, now go visit LLJ to see where to portal next.  Have a great week everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Kim, Thanks for the visit. I think we are the same person. I have nearly ALL the gelato colours, still hunting and when I get into something I have to have them all (Distress Ink Minis anyone...) I love the idea of paper between the pages..I am a novice, these tips are valuable. Please show the whole room, I want to get a sense of your room..so NOSY!! Stamp Shammy, just get him wet and he cleans your stamps better than ever before (not distress or dye based inks though) Cx #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, ;ooks like the perfect place to craft. If its too tidy - who wants to mess it up. blessings, donna #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how lovely that your boss liked the canvas so much, that's so nice! Bet that really pleased you :-)
    Are you bidding to be the desker with the most desks?? I can make you a crown or trophy if you'd like ;-) I think we need to see it all, in its bare naked glory. Dare you bare?
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, how lovely you made your boss cry! Not surprised, that canvas was awesome. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering what was inside that wooden box, thanks for solving that mystery. I've tried gelatos, but they are not my kind of medium. I do love that box with sprays and wished I had this many.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!