Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WOYWW #362

Hi Everyone, just a quick, late post for this weeks edition of What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, hosted by the brilliant Julia at the Stamping Ground.

I had the afternoon off, (lovely appointment with the pest people trying to plan an attack on the squirrels in our house...Joy!) so I took a few minutes to work a bit more on our anniversary ATC's.  But couldn't ruin the surprise, so quickly covered them up before taking the photo.  So there is all sorts of mess still lying around; but will be needed this weekend when I finish; so there it is.

Now go check out all the other creative desks around the world! Have a great week everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Such a tease! Your desk looks wonderfully creative

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those birdies on your desk and looking forward to seeing your ATCs hugs Nikki 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, thought a UFO was landing on your desk at first, then realised it was probably your light. Happy WOYWW BJ#26

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crazy birds - great job coloring them. I also really like that background you got going over there - looking like paint splatters.
    Have a great day.
    Diane – WOYWW #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah - they are quirky birds... thought maybe they were, but I see Diane says they are.. I like the piece to the left with all those circles... great fun.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope they sort the squirrels - but your birds look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kim. I notice those crazy birds anywhere mostly cause I am still waiting for my birds to get here...not in time for my ATC but finally working on mine. I love all the shelves on your desk to hold ink and markers. Have a wonderful week. Hugs ~Anne L#9

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!