Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WOYWW #360

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround,  so hop over there to join the fun.
 

Today’s view; just me trying to be organized…now that I worked out the bugs on the display board for the stamp club, I have to prep and pack what I can for tomorrow’s meeting.  The tin (which will one day be grunged up) is holding some of the die cuts I made.  The glue on top is the most nasty stuff ever! But it will hold against the canvas which has give; the glue gun didn’t work for long.  In my defense, I am going to state that I must have been interrupted before I was able to get the butterfly dies into the tin holding my TH thinlet sets; because even I couldn’t be that lazy! The little Glad container has thinned down multi-medium for glue work, and I have to remember to find all the foam brushes to pack tonight.  Then there is all the rest of the misc. stuff that seems to be always lying around; some scraps for masking, a few butterflies I’m keeping for myself…and way in the back; the fallen down stamp cleaner that is almost empty…

And here is my finished board; they will hang on the library walls and display some of our current work in hopes we can get a few more members.  I’m surprised how strong the little clothespins are!  I was afraid they wouldn’t hold, or we would need 2 per card, in which case I didn’t have enough for everyone, but Yay! 


Now hop over to Julia’s and portal to some other creative work desks.  Have a great week everyone.

5 comments:

  1. That board looks just great. Hope it does indeed get you lots more members!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful board. Hope it works getting you new members.

    Sharon K #46

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wooden cubby that you have your distress inks in. your board is awesome! Great job!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #36

    ReplyDelete
  4. your club bound board looks fab! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great makes me want to come closer for a better look. Susanne #38

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!