Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Watercolor experiments...Days 1 & 2

Soooo Excited! I'm taking the Online Card Classes "Watercolor for CardMakers, Intermediate Techniques."  Probably intermediate is pushing it; as I've only used watercolor markers or a waterbrush with inks, but what the hell.  I can only go up from here!

Day one and two  are on basics, thank heavens, with experimenting with brush strokes and how different papers react.

So here are Pears, from Day 1 and Corn Flowers from Day 2; As of course the week this class is running I'm suddenly swamped, I'm watching the videos during lunch hour, so only have a few supplies I packed to work; and these two didn't require my cardmaking stash to "finish", as it were.
The Pears use wet on wet; probably will be my go-to technique...these are all hand drawn..that alone impresses me!!




The cornflowers are brushstroke only...will definitely need more practice on that one!!  I painted the stamp from Heart Art Studio's for the saying...Pleased it sorta worked.


So stay tuned to see how I progress...as I said; it can only go up from here! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!