Sunday, January 31, 2016

More Watercolor for Card Makers...Day 5 lesson

I have to say; this has been one fast week!  I'm trying to keep up with the lessons, even though I should be spending much more time on the previous ones...but I'll have plenty of time for that later...a great benefit of these Online Card Classes.

For this day, the first lessons need much more work on my part...but this one seemed to work pretty well for me.  Not as expressive, but rather straightforward. I think I was much more shocked that I had a card back that pink to go with it.
For this, I found a pack of the Peerless Water Colors that had been in my stash since forever! Since I'm having a horrible time mixing colors from the Cotman set I thought I'd give these a go...and I like them, rather brighter. And to mix I just cut equal sizes of the paper and put them in the same palette well..

And just to show practice does make a difference; here are my first 3 attempts as the first lesson. 

So, off to cut up more paper....Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you've done some very pretty homework over the last few posts!! Don't you find it's getting easier every time you practise to control the watercolour? Although, I know I have a long way to go! So glad I signed up for this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! Now they look interesting at the bottom!! Not used to seeing you use pink!!! Doesn't it make a difference having internet at home now?
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got something good going on here....keep working!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!