Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Rose....

by any other name, would still look better than these!

More work from the Online Card Class, "Watercolor for Cardmakers, Intermediate Techniques"
I admit; I thought since it was for card makers, we'd be water coloring over stamped images; not doing things free-hand! How frightening!  But, after many attempts with my brushwork, here are two images that could actually be somewhat considered a rose!

Here too, are poppies--yes, from a stamped image (Our Daily Bread)--as I needed to have some feeling of accomplishment, while practicing my washes and testing different papers.


So some progress! Yay Me!Can't wait to start day 3!

2 comments:

  1. Your freehand roses are absolutely stunning! I'm so happy I was able to get you to step out of your comfort zone - you really rocked it! Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the freehand roses! You did a great job on them! You know, they are much more interesting than the stamped flower images for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!