Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WOYWW #338

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround,  so hop over there to join the fun.



A real quick post this week; desk still rather organized considering all the craziness going on.  I still have 25 cards to make; hopefully this weekend will get that checked off.  And speaking of crazy; here are those birds; and I can’t believe I just noticed I have an uncolored one…hmmmm; I was getting a bit punchy Sunday night. (Perhaps caused not just by the long crafting day, but also the bottle of home-brewed Hard Lemonade….Monday am was a bit rough! Lol!)  So those will be some of the next ones. 

And here are the two sets I finished this past weekend, using Tim’s Blueprint stamps and his Postage Die. Nothing fancy...you can barely see the snowflake brads on the snowman.    I finally broke down and bought his masking film, as the paper masks just weren’t holding up for the 16 cards. 

So there is my desk for the week.  Now go visit Julia’s and see what the rest of the Desker’s are up to!

And I wish everyone and their families a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. All go on your work desk! Looks like you have Christmas cards well underway!Ali #11

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look busy, in spite of the tidy desk! I love that "blueprint" snowman - so funny!
    Hello, by the way, from WOYWW! I'm Lizzie, of LizzieMade blog. Nice to meet you Kim. :-)
    Lizzie #49

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous makes going on, I do love those Tim H stamps. Take care Zo xx 33

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!