Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WOYWW #327

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround,  so hop over there to join the fun.


Another Wednesday almost slipped by me! It is crazy how time is flying by right now!  So a quick picture this morning (lucky I had to go shut the windows or I would not have remembered! So real quick; some cards I’m working on for the craft fair; Thank You Pinterest!!!!  I’ll try to take pictures for next week.  Some watercolor papers are under the blocks hopefully flattening out.  And the crazy Bird Dies, which will be used on the next round of craft fair cards.

I know I said I’d start Christmas; and I did…sorta…I went through my Stamp Stash, selected 8 stamps (shockingly, 5 have never been inked….well, ok, not that shockingly…but if you don’t get them when you see them, they could be gone for good!) and even with Christmas music on I just couldn’t get into the mood…I’m sure the hot humid 93 degrees had something to do with it…


So that’s my desk, now go say Hello to Julia and see what this WOYWW phenom is all about!  Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Nah, that's just too hot to be making Christmas stuff...I couldn't be doing with that!!
    I'm not nagging for the folder measurements, it just gave me something to write about, seeing that I haven't crafted at all!!!
    Hope you're ok,
    Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise those crazy bird dies :) Love your pretty card. Have a great week . Soojay x15

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay I grinned over the get um when you see them comment. I am certainly guilty of that. and your blog looks much cooler than your weather. ( it actually snowed here briefly last friday evening) so, I am not having its too hot for winter cards thing anymore. hopefully yours cools off soon, that is too warm for hoping for fall. ~Stacy #44

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work space and good luck with your craft fair. I have lots of stamps that have still not been inked LOL. Linda #43

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying Christmas music never occurred to me....I think my family would have me locked up! You're working in a very tidy and ordered fashion....it helps when you have a lot to do I know. Am super impressed at the forward planning in knowing that you'll be doing the crazy birds next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!