Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WOYWW #326

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround,  so hop over there to join the fun.



Wow, work is crazy; completely missed that it was Wednesday last week, and I almost did the same today.  Nothing much on the desk; I had a real clean-up over the weekend; then just did a quick project which is scattered about.  So you see: Front and Center: my new Ground Espresso Distress items which arrived Monday.  There is a ribbon bookmark from one of the women in the Stamp Club, who sent it with the folded paper on the right, which are directions on making a box to hold 6 cards and envelopes for gift giving.  It will be a project on a club night.   The card is a sample I made for the Craftsy class: “Wild Cards: 21 techniques with favorite supplies.  This one used stencils…pretty cool…
 

So that’s my desk, now go say Hello to Julia and see what this WOYWW phenom is all about!  Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice card at the end...I like the background pattern a lot! Your desk is looking busy, mine is a crafting wilderness after I finished your music stand cover. I really hope your stand fits in ok!
    Hugs, LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you layered your stencils for that card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, I am becoming tempted by the new distress, it seems a nice dark brown. Helen 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!