Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WOYWW #299

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround,  so hop over there to join the fun.

Nothing to see here….move along….

Yup, there is the tape gun; that 501 refills later (no…really!! Ok, maybe 200)  I still need to break out the instructions to load.  And I wondered why HobbyLobby had the refills for half price; now I know...this baby has been refilled with general purpose tape, not the usual gold archival one.  /sigh.
There is the card I was using for the Compendium Challenge using the Dimensional Cutting pad, then sending to my Sister in Law for her birthday, but it seems blah, and after seeing with the curiosity crew did with their examples, I’m going to do a different one.  You can see the post here.

There are some card fronts I was paying with using a brayer and the old Kaleidoscope ink pads..still inky after easily 8 years of not using them.  I need to get them on the desk again...they are fun to use! And a few stamps that I really want to dig into and use on my journal..which hasn't
changed since last you saw it…I’m hoping tonight I’ll get some time in…hear that Muse?? Tonight….don’t let that cold chase you away!


  Now to see some desks with  hearty Muses, head off to Julia’s…Have a great week everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Love your space and I REALLY love your ink storage... dont' be so hard on yourself about your Compendium Challenge... I love what you created! Lynne - WOYWW#70

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a pain when a crafting tool should be so easy to use, but creates grief instead? Hope you give that tape gun a piece of your mind...threaten to throw it in the freezing snow, it'll soon cooperate!!
    I've been reading about the record breaking temps and snow in North Eastern USA, Good grief but you've had it bad, I'm so glad we've escaped....
    Hugs, LLJ 26 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I laughed when you said you still have to break out the instructions! I have to watch it you tube to get it right! And sometimes I can't even get the glue on the paper right. sigh. Wonderful creative messy desk! Lindart #59

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my ATG gun! I think your desk looks great. Lovin the butterfly.
    April #75

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't bother with a tape gun, I've heard they are so fiddly! Hope your Compendium challenge works out. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am liking that huge flutterby and yours looks great. Wassrong?
    I love my ATG gun and would not swap for another. I have two in fact...one for archival and the other is general. Great at Christmas for wrapping C pressies with!!
    What is that stamp at the back on the right?
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like that ink pad storage and I spy a beautiful card with a butterfly. Lovely!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterfly card - it looks great. Hope you get the gun thingy loaded...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  9. your butterfly card looks amazing :) and I hope you got your gun refilled OK ( love mine )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!