Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WOYWW #263

Welcome to another “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday” (WOYWW), the brilliant blog hop initiated by our lovely hostess, Julia at TheStamping Ground….and you can see all the deets there.

This is my scarily neat desk; I had just finished the Compendium Challenge piece using texture paste…very cool stuff!! I had so much fun with the tag I decided to try it on a card; which I can’t show today as it’s on its way for a desker’s birthday. Of course I was paranoid at it hardening on everything, so I did a full desk-straightening before I started, and as I was so set in what I wanted to do, it didn’t get messy…hmmm....Pre-thought=less mess…interesting equation!  Any who I’ll be posting that one later today…off to the side is the tag I made for the challenge and a birthday card I made for my nephew with the rest of the TH Sand & Sea die (Oh; don’t look at the futon in the back ground…that’s become a storage shelf.)  Above that is a stack of the TH Birthday Blueprint Stamp/die set…as well as some left over pieces parts…then bare desktop…

Here is my nephew’s card…I used one of my favorite gelli plate prints for the background.  See…hoarders can change…/lower lip trembling

So now stop at Julia’s to hop around workdesks around the world! Happy Crafting everyone!    



8 comments:

  1. When you stop by my place, you'll find I had to tidy too!
    Anything that doesn't move becomes storage space!
    Lots going on here.
    Thanks for the snoop!
    Robyn 32

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get to join in today as it just got away with me...Wednesday that is! My desk was a real tip this morning with many layers of project left overs, inks, dabbers, paper and the like. Took me an hour to get it all put back where it belongs and so my desk looks like yours now too! Nothing on it! Quite remarkable, I should have taken before and after shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get my desk cleaned up like you...I did clear some space so I could use my Cricut without crunching up the paper. I like your storage shelf on your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk. love the card for your nephew. Helen 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is neat! Can you stop by and give me a hand with ceaning up my messiness? Beautiful card. Diane #40

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, well done for overcoming your stash protection fears and using it! Love the starfish :-)
    I was a bit scared by the clean desk, thought I'd come to the wrong place but I can understand why you needed to de-gunk the surface just in case.
    Hugs, LLJ 29 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a tidy desk Lol! it's not fair, why can't I do that. It looks great and I love the cards.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x #45

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gelli print card! I am a hoarder too. And it is hard to cut those prints up and use them!!! But what are we doing them for? Well, personally I am just playing! :) Happy WOYWW a day late. #82

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!