Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WOYWW #262

Welcome to another “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday” (WOYWW), the brilliant blog hop initiated by our lovely hostess, Julia at The Stamping Ground….and you can see all the deets there.

So this week, on my desk…the essential materials for 2 challenges I’m working on: the CC3C challenge which this week is using texture paste, and the ePlay challenge at the Eclectic Paperie Blog which uses fabric.  So, … my as yet unopened jar of Golden Molding Paste…which I hope works as the same thing ‘cause it was expensive!! (I actually got it for my Gelli Plate….which I hope to show short…errr, sometime this summer) And a piece of fabric…which (you can gasp here LLJ!) I had to buy…just a square…I confess; I didn’t know they sold fabric like this…and in quilt packs…like buying coordinating scrapbook paper in a pad…kinda cool! But no, I just bought this one piece. 
And then there was some chaotic altercation between feline and canine downstairs….no injuries thankfully, and I never got back up to the craft room…so next week with luck you can see the finished projects.

Oh, and some more ATC’s have made it to my desk!  These came from Sharon (aka Foxy Stamping) and Hettie (aka Sam)…who was my very first anniversary swap 4 years ago!
And then in yesterday’s mail…which I opened just now at work…my first digital card and ATC from Elizabeth (aka the Silverscrappers Craft Space!)  Pretty cool!


 …I just noticed from LLJ’s page that Julia, while traveling has become ill, so that there will not be a post on her blog this week.. I hope you feel better soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love the digi ATC. Never thought to do that! I too have one of Sams and good luck with CC3 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...your ATCs are awesome! You will love the Golden Molding Paste. It's good stuff, too. I love Wendy's Texture Paste even more though. It has a creamier texture...but Golden is a nice product line. I wanted to thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!