Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WOYWW #254

Happy WOYWW Everyone! That is short for “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”, the brilliant blog hop initiated by our lovely hostess, Julia at The Stamping Ground….and you can see all the deets there.

So, my desk is pretty darn clean…BECAUSE  After 3 weekends of working that Sizzix pop and cut die and card..it is done! And once that was done I celebrated by opening my horded bag of Trader Joe’s Indulgence trail mix..which you see on the left, and rewarded myself while straightening up.  Still have a bunch of stamps out, ‘cause I have hopes of working on my inventory for the holiday craft show..yes, the one in November… most of the acrylic blocks are back on top of the ink box, most of my DI pads are put away…I just see 4 sticking out…Hmmm, ok, apparently it was mostly the paper scraps and miss-trials I got rid of..but there were A LOT!  It was horrific! (nothing less would have me cleaning up!)

So, here are the shots of that Pop and Cut card; and believe me, I will be using it a lot now! (FYI, better to color the whole card background, both sides,  before running through the Sizzix, then just do the individual elements…just sayin’)







And here is my Mother In Law’s Birthday card…which I promised last week…Using the Our Daily Bread Chickadee stamp and matching die.  


 So, there it is…now go stop by Julia’s and hop around the world to other great desks! Happy Crafting everyone.

9 comments:

  1. love the card for your mother in law, the spinny bit is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great result for all that hard work - lovely card. MIL's one is a beauty, too - she'll love it. Easter blessings, Chris # 31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, once a bag of trail mix is opened, it's gone faster than a blink of an eye...slurp :-P
    Great cards there, your MiLs is fab!
    Hugs, LLJ 37 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, and glad you had a well deserved treat for cleaning up handy, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz # 34 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my flip it card die. I use double sided paper...or make my own before hand too. Great candle stamp you have used here. #36

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards there on your desk today. Took a sneaky look at Our daily bread stamps - not come across them before - aren't they gorgeous? Does anyone know if they are available in Britain??
    Have a special Easter.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! I managed to miss this one!
    Loving your cards. Good Girl on getting C cards done early. Why not join in on Sandra's Rudolph Day?
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim...your cards are awesome! My favorite is the bright yellow one with the cute candles! I love the interaction of the card! Thank you fir the very nice comment you left on my blog. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Kim! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me your kind words! You have no idea how much they meant - especially today! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!