Thursday, May 23, 2013

WOYWW #207


Feels like forever since I’ve been able to join in on theStamping Grounds “Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday”!!   Life has gotten in the way of crafting; but fear not!! I have started working on my ATC’s for the 4th Anniversary of WOYWW! And that’s what I have scattered about: Pieces-parts and trial and error pieces.  I’ve got Dyan’s ink sprays sprayin’, some serious distressin’,  some stencilin’. Yup, still not sure what the final piece will look like, but they will be ready!!
So, to see what this is all about, go see Julia at the Stamping Ground. And then go visit some great desks around the world! Have a great week everyone.

Oh, I did get one card done, a congratulations card for one of my husband’s co-workers who got a promotion…can you tell I found a technique I like from the online class “Pattern Play”?  What 'till Christmas…I’m going to have a bunch of these little quilt type pieces ready to go! LOL!

7 comments:

  1. I love the ATC stamp, would save a lot of time. Your promotion cards is awesome.
    Krisha #50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your atc is really comical, if they ever get to see the writing lol
    Bridget #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATCs are a cool color!love the card! A bit late but still WOYWW hopping! Nan G #105

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool card! Love the sentiment. :) I don't have one of those ATC stamps, but then again I only get around to making them this one time of the year! lol Have a fab WOYWW! Deeyll #166

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. Is that paper weaving? Or something else?

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Cheers, Rachel #65

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card, it looks like a fabulous technique! OK, I am asking my WOYWW folks to rally behind me and I truly need your support. I am in a contest and the voting ends today so it's now or never. PLEASE go vote for me, yes, I am begging, lol http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/gjs-design-a-book-contest-top-three-finalists-announced/
    waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried doing this, least I don't think so, I've probably dreamt that I have, like jumping out of a plane... Good way to use up bits!!
    Happy very late last weeks woyww!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!