Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Simply Resist---able!

OK, I was playing around with my new Tim Holtz blue print stamps, and the March challenge for the Creative Chemistry FB challenge was Clear Emboss resist, which seems made for these stamps...so here are some more cards that will fit in nicely!  I used Antique Linen DI for the image, with Wild Honey, and Crushed Olive on the background. A bit of flicking was thrown in, which really is noticable on the specialty stamping paper.  The background was run through Tim's texture fade, then hit with more Crushed Olive. 

The blue is again Antique Linen, then Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Crushed Sapphire. The background was sanded, then spritzed with Perfect Pearls, at an angle, with hope of pooling in the creases---not sure that worked. 

Now that I've done this a few times, with this set, I can't wait to break out my Christmas Blueprint set and start on those!! Actually, since we still have snow on the ground, I should probably do that while the mood is still there....hmmmmm.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Honey! These are gorgeous. Specially love the first one, but being a Bee Keeper then I would ey!
    Why not join in the Rudolph Day on 25th of hte month? It is a good way to get them done nice and early.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and I like what you did with the stamps and the paper. I used and ecraft cutter which is like a Silhouette machine. I can design something on my screen and it will cut it! Pretty awesome! I will do a step out for next weeks WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!