Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WOYWW #191


Wow! It’s Wednesday, which means its “Whats on Your WorkdeskWednesday”, hosted by Julia over at The Stamping Ground.  I haven’t opened my doors up lately, as I just haven’t had time to do much crafting.  But Thankfully and finally, (and thank you to all who sent their best wishes) both Mom’s are now home and if not at 100%, getting pretty darn close. So, this past weekend I actually got in to finally get the Holiday stuff put away (but not so far that I can’t start working on Holiday Cards when the spirit moves me!) And I also managed to get my entry in to the Creative Chemistry Face Book challenge, which you can see here. 
 
And, this is how everything has remained.  I have some of my new perfect pearls colors, which I used to paint my goddess (from Scottish Borders Stamps…unfortunately out of business), my misters with my various mad scientist experiments (and does anyone know how to get those labels (Tim Holtz’s) to stay stuck to the misters, while still being able to remove them when you mix something new?)  And my new mini-tattered flowers, that were on clearance at Joann's, which I still haven't played with. Oh, and the fun item, in the top left corner; a stamp set I got from my sister in law of  magic symbols…which as I was finding a spot for inspired my tag.  Maybe I’ll come up with a whole bunch of spell tags. 
So, there it is.  And with luck, my crafting routine will resume.  After all, there are a lot of birthdays and such on the very near horizon.  So, now, go visit Julia, and then portal yourself to the workdesks around the world…it’s always fun to see what other crafty folks are up to! Have a great week everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Your desk looks great lots of pens and pencils and a lovely tag
    Jackie17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tag on your desk I just seem to have a thing for tags. Your desk looks ready for crafting some great stuff
    Ria #44

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a busy and creative workspace. Love the tag. Happy Wednesday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner@74)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of lots of magic spells...I use paper with broad sticky tape over the top,easy to peel off again and change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your Mums are getting better Kim. I have a book of Spells here which you can study for ideas when you are over!
    Looking forward to seeing what you get up to!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of nice stuff to see on your desk, I was going to suggest clear tape & paper for the labels too. Have a great day, Hugs, Shaz #69

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in that inbetween stage myself. Put new stuff away, but haven't played with anything yet. Yet!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #12

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... it's such a relief to see other craft spaces piled high with finished, half done, not started, recently purchased projects and goods for projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article will aid you assess the highest capabilities of three most effective promoting adjustable dumbbell sets
    and any time you examine to your close, you may also determine why
    you need to not be extremely worried about record amount when picking a established to add on your
    house health club.
    My web site - workout dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Kim, it would seem to me that your release of pressure over worrying about the Mum's ahs made you super ready to get to some crafting - therapy for you indeed! Like the colours you've been using, all cheery and warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!