Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WOYWW #175


Good Wednesday morning everyone! Also known as “What’s OnYour Workdesk Wednesday” hosted by the lovely Julia at the Stamping Ground!  As I had yesterday off for running the kitties to the vet (we were worried one wouldn’t be coming home…but Yay!! My cardiac kitty isn’t done yet, now we’re adding thyroid meds to his heart meds, and Scratchy should be back to normal soon!)  and waiting on the furnace guys I managed to get some crafting time in.

 I’ve posted my Compendium of Curiosities 2 challenge, which you can see here, as well as worked some more holiday cards (still fiddlin’ with that bird! back and center) But, what you see is, as I’ve cleaned a bit and ready to head downstairs I realize I forgot to make a card for my co-workers birthday!! I used Tim’s reinkers to color the card, but I also used some of the DI markers, which for some reason couldn’t make it in the container. Some of the stamps I was playing with are on the right…all clean Julia!! (I just can’t not clean them as I use them…I wish I could say the same with…oh, everything else! LOL!) Some of the Christmas stamps I want to use this year are stacked in the top left, oh, and most important...my box of Snowcaps. And my rock candy stickles I no longer put away…I leave them lying down to try to keep the stickle part useful, so you see all those bottles scattered about..though why the glossy accents bottle is down too I have no idea (that can’t be good) Some sizzix dies and a spellbinder die that will probably get lost if I leave it there, oh, and the phone, which didn’t get back on the charger…(note to self, go upstairs tonight to put it back and pick up the glossy accents!) And, here is the birthday card, with one of my new stamps from Impression Obsession (I do love their stamps!) Hmm, it didn't look that crooked in person!

So, now hop over to Julia’s to get your passport to visit all the other creatively busy work desks.  Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW. Lovely busy desk - and that card is gorgeous (mine always come out a bit crooked too!). Ali x #67

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card there Kim. Nice to see you are keeping my carousel clean! Mnd you wrap it well when you come over next year! Haa Haa!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my configurations, for Rangers distress ink drawing. I got the bird at Michaels The drawers are the boxes turned inward. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that card!!! Did you mention what embossing folder that is??? Tamika #14

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!