Thursday, September 13, 2012

CC2C #20: Enameled Stamping


Thank you Linda for reminding me how fun this technique is!  Linda's Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 2 challenge for this week was from Page #44, Enameled Stamping, and as I can't tell you what to do, I can say get Tim Holtz's newest book, and then try this...such a very cool way to make backgrounds! 
And as a Compenium Challenge First for me; I've actually  made a card that is being sent out; its to congratulate my Husband's current acting Post Master on becoming the permanent PM for the office...so, am I being effecient, or jinxing him?  (they're not announcing the posting until tomorrow.)

I meant to look and see who made the key stamp, but at 9:30 last night, I forgot (at least I can't say I did look and then forgot this morning, whew!), but I think it worked with this tecnique beautifully.  Wild Honey and Faded Denim are the colors used.

So, now, go back to visit Linda's and then see what everyone else did. And don't forget; a new challenge will begin tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you joined in! This is brilliant Kim! Love the keys...they look stunning against the blue.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the colors and the embossing with the diffuser = briliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!