Sunday, August 19, 2012

CC2C #18: White washing...

 This week at Studio L3, Linda has set our Compendium of Curiosities Challenge is page 47, Whitewash Stamping. 

I don't think I ever tried this one before, and wasn't sure quite what to expect. My first attempt was pretty sad; (see below) but I used a piece of Core'dinations Kraft cardstock, so that could be why it sorta looked moldy once it got wet.


 
So then I tried with a piece of Kraft Resist, with the least amount of resist-ing I could find.  Much better!  Of course I thought this stamp was a bit "blockier", but it sorta still worked. (It is from Stamp Camp, and you can see it on my previous post as well).  When you hold it at an angle, the whitewashing is more apparent. I'm still not sure on what to do with it, so it is au-natural, so to speak, but at least the tecnique isn't covered up!

So, there is still time to get involved! As an added incentive, The Funkie Junkie Boutique is this weeks sponsor, so go get white-washing!  And have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Just as it is, actually. :)

    Your colors remind me of orange creme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!