Sunday, April 1, 2012

Creative Chemisty Day 5



Yippie! My markers and stains arrived from Absolutely Everything on Friday! I was so motivated to start playing, all my housework was done and I was heading to the dump by 10:30 Sat. morning! I still had a time constraint, so I was sorta hoping for that zen clarity I had forthe first four days, when I was just focusing on the techniques. But first I had to open and try all my new colors out! (see the sub-title to the blog? See my problem? first hour gone...}
OK...Focus! Grab my pack of kraft resist papers...find one that fits the format and then find out the only area of resist is the vety bottom! LOL! I used Bundled Sage, Rusty Hinge and Stormy Sky DS's. The stamp set is Tim's.
OK, on to the the 2nd, stamping with stains. I Love this one! I wish is stayed just a bit brighter, but pretty cool.Both stamps are from Stampers Anonymous.
And then technique #3. I think this will rank with the airgun/alchohol ink technique from Compendium #1...one I just can't get to work!! This was my 3rd attempt, and has some of the marbelized look. The stamps are from JudiKins and the old House Mouse carrier.
OK, on to day 6 and the Markers!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely effects and nice to see you are using our mutual tile stamp! Loving this workshop aren't you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!