Friday, December 30, 2011

WOYWW #134

Good morning (well, my time!) everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! My husband managed to shock me by getting me a deep fryer AND a Vagabond! The fryer I'll play with this weekend; but I did get to play with the vagabond Wed., and it is very cool; so, now, do I sell the Big shot, or keep it so that when using the spell binders, one can be set for cutting, and the other for the embossing?? (I was always annoyed with having to flip a tab back and forth! LOL)
So, this week my desk; still fairly tidy, shows my Grungy Monday project, which hopefully I'll have time to post next (work can be such a killjoy! LOL!) This was my first time playing with my new stains..and boy! Can I make a mess with them! First lesson: put away EVERYTHING you don't want to risk getting splattered, smeared, etc. My pile of grunge paper was off to the side, and about 4 pieces now have a purple border.

Oh, and here is Dakota, helping me by taking the box back out of the closet to get to the styrofoam packing...but she is looking cute doing it! So, now, go head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see what WOYWW is all about, and then start peeking at some other creative work spaces! Have a Happy New Year's everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your great gifts, would love a vagabond, Dakota is beautiful o gosh her face is so pretty x x x x Happy 2012 x x x Hugs May x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our two dogs would love to join Dakota to get at the foam. You are a lucky girl with the Vagabond. As I had the Silhouette Cameo, I shall have to stay with the Cuttlebug for a while for embossing and cutting that way. Enjoy playing with it, and have a lovely New year with good health, happiness and fun. Maggie #49

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, santa was good to you! The fryer...mmmm yep, that can wait!!!!! Now the Vagabond.... not a chance!!!!
    Best wishes for 2012!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would keep the Big Shot if I were you for those times when you cannot be bothered to find an empty plug hole!! I know I sometimes have to play jiggerypokery when I want to plug my meltpot in!!
    Girls and toys ey!! Roll over men we are catching up!! AND they are pink - or at least some of them are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Dakota is beautiful! Such a wolf-like face. Glad you had such a great Christmas, Santa clearly had you on the 'nice' list! Happy New Year, Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!