Monday, December 19, 2011

The 2011 Card Collection

Tadaaa! And Phewww!! Finally finished my Christmas Cards. I had done so well at the craft fair, I had to make them all over again; throw in a vacation, and let me just say...NEVER THIS LATE AGAIN! And I noticed, looking at them all layed out: every one of them used some type of die cut: Tim Holtz Alterations, Spell Binder layers and stencil, and Memory Box. Hmmmm, who would have thunk?











In no particular order; this one is using a Spellbinders stencil, with Distress Inks and Glimmer Mist. Tim Holtz gave a great tip with offsetting letters for depth, so I did the same with the saying... looks real shimmery!


And this is my kitty one for the year: stamp by Magenta, colored with prismacolored pencils.





This one is using the Memory box dies and background stamp, with Distress inks, and I believe an Anna Griffen holly background on the red panel. Can't remember where the little greeting came from.




This one used the Tim Holtz reindeer die and his green garland texture fade. The little saying is from Memory Box: Gotta love it! And a Hero Arts stamp was used on the deer, "On Comet, On Cupid..."


And this one: stamps also from Memory Box, and the ribbon Spellbinders die: very cool and useful die set! There is sparkly fluff on the trim of the hat!


And I just realized, I never transferred the Memory Box snowflake edge card to the memory stick to bring to work..bummer! My friend Julie had a great idea: find self adhesive paper for it, and it took a while, but then I found a sparkly white paper...and it worked Great! So there they are. A record year: 106 cards (ok, I did reuse a few designs from years past, as I was running out of supplies/paper, etc.) between commissions, craft show and me! I hope everyone appreciates them, and I hope you enjoyed seeing them too.

And I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Wonderful new year!

1 comment:

  1. Great selection of cards Kim. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and New Year, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!