Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WOYWW #107


Happy Wednesday everyone! Rainy here, again. And work had troubles with the server exchange last night, so I still have access, at least for a few more days...really don't know what I'll do next week as home dial-up just doesn't let me open alot of everyones blogs. Still not ready to move off my hill...ah well! So the good news is I got my PiF Gift from Bella in S. Africa in time for me to share it with you!! I was so very excited just from the wrapping tissue (we just don't have the cool gift papers in the USA as everyone else!)



And then once open!!! Holy Cow! It was if Bella and I had been long time crafting buddies! Check out this card! Butterflies! Fabulous! (And see the tag in the corner w/ the WOYWW diddy! She thought she forgot!) And then the Tag!! Music and birds and green!! That was made for me! She also included this cool ATC for the Soccer World Cup and 4 baggies of really cool goodies! I can't wait to play with the tickets... (And I apologize for this mess; I just can't seem to get photo's to stack nicely! Which-can be said about my desk-good thing it's not being shown this week!)


So, now jump over to Julia's Stamping Ground, check out her buttons, and then see what everyone else is up to! Have a great rest of the week everyone!



















































6 comments:

  1. OOO Lovely gifties there Kim. I still think I had the best one though!!!! Still on my desk so I see it everytime I am on my computer!
    Hope you are well.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts...I wish I'd been around that week! Love what you did to those tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gifts, the PiFs have been so lovely. No wonder you're excited. I love the way Bella coloured and stamped those tickets - what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice PIF. Those tickets and tags are awesome Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you like your PIF, and yes I thought I had left WOYWW 104 off! Hope you enjoy using the sticky backed flowers, tags and paper dies on your projects. I can't believe you guys cant get nice wrapping paper in the USA! I spy a business opportunity there for some brave soul!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!