Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Steps

OK, for a creative person, my first start in pretty un-inspiring...need to figure out how to change this stuff around.

So, why am I doing this?? Because I've just joined a stamping challenge, and needed a place to link my projects to. Now, this is not without some problems: I am on dial-up...yes, the old, crackly modem, 24.4 k connection on good, dry days..so uploading and downloading is a challenge. I'm hoping this won't be a huge issue. Time-consuming, but not huge. Next, I am doing this to share my art, pets, and other items I find amusing or interesting. That can be alot...so depending on the dial-up, this may be pretty busy!
So, enough for now...as this is only a test...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!